CM600 AC/DC Current Clamp Meter
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Measures AC/DC currents with a resolution down to 0.1 A, and up to a maximum of 600A.
- EASY TO READ AND USE: Large 4 digit LCD display, one touch auto-zero, and audio feedback.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Check and troubleshoot grounds, voltage drops, currents in battery chargers, alternators, electrical loads, and more.
- DURABLE: Rugged plastic enclosure, 50 hours battery life, with a carrying case for safe storage.
- COMFORTABLE: Quality design offers comfortable handling, and a smaller jaw for ease of use.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
With its auto-range and high sensitivity, the CM600 current clamp meter allows the measurement of AC/DC currents with a resolution down to 0.1 A, and up to a maximum of 600A, making it ideal for testing all kinds of loads such as found in: electric motors, fuel pumps, charging systems, starter currents, alternators, etc.
The CM600 features a small and narrow jaw, which can accept cables up to 1″ (25.4mm) in diameter and be used in confined spaces, wire bundles, and small gauge wires. Other features include up to 600 Volts AC/DC voltage and resistance measurement functions, continuity test (with buzzer), and display hold and peak detector functions.
- Electronic and electrical circuits
- All 0 to 600 Volt AC/DC powered circuits
- 4 Digit LCD (Max. reading 9999)
- 0.393″(10 mm) Digits
- Units indicator
- Relative measure indicator
- Display data hold indicator
- Peak hold indicator
- VDC/VAC indicator
- Continuity indicator
- Automatic over-range indication
- Automatic( – ) negative polarity indicator
- One touch button auto zeroing
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Power source: Two (2) Standard AAA 1.5 Volt alkaline battery type AAA UM4 or equivalent
- Test probes: One red and one black, 1000V/15A rated (IEC1010/EN61010 CAT II), 35½” long
- Physical dimensions: 7.95″ (H) x 2.62″ (W) x 1.33″ (D) – 202mm (H) x 67 mm (W) x 33.8 mm (D)
- Weight: Approximately 6.34 Oz ( 180 g) including battery
The CM600 is calibrated before shipping from our factory, but it may need to be re-calibrated from time to time depending on your requirements. If you need to have your CM600 re-calibrated, this procedure can be performed by any properly equipped calibration lab of your preference. Please ask them contact us directly at email@example.com for calibration instructions.
Unfortunately we do not offer a line splitter at this time, but any standard line splitter should work with our CM600.
To measure electrical currents with any accuracy, the clamp has to be completely closed. Clamp meters are calibrated with a closed clamp, otherwise the measurements will vary widely according to the gap, and in some cases it may not be able to measure a current at all.
- Clamp Meter
- 2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- User’s Manual
- Test leads
- Soft Carrying Pouch
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.