CT6100 Fuse Socket Connector Set
Who They’re For:
- Automotive or off-road aftermarket enthusiasts
- Emergency (police/ambulance) vehicle up-fitters
- Forensic collision investigators
- Vehicle electronic diagnosticians
What They Do:
- Allow you to insert a switch or button to selectively power a circuit.
- Allow you to tap into most (blade) fused circuits.
- Allow you to power a damaged vehicle’s ECU/ECM/PCM.
What They Are:
- A set of three blade fuse socket adapters, covering some common automotive and marine sizes.
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-alloy conductors in durable ABS plastic bodies.
Warranty & Support
Covered by our standard 1-year warranty, but these adapters should last indefinitely (unless physically damaged). We’ve never seen them fail (as of Nov/2020).
The CT6100 is a set of three diffent sizes of fuse socket connectors: Mini, ATC/ATO and Maxi. This set covers the most common fuse sockets in use in the automotive, marine and other low DC voltage DC applications.
Specially designed, these connectors provide quick and reliable access to the fuse block circuits for testing voltages, currents, acquiring waveforms, as well for customizing, extending, modifying circuits, and tapping into the power line without damaging the fuse block or wiring in the circuit.
These fuse socket connectors are ergonomically designed for easy insertion and extraction, have standard size connection tabs, and are built with durable nickel-plated electrical contacts for wear and corrosion resistance and encapsulated in an ABS plastic insulating body.
- Power Generators
- Ergonomic Design: ergonomically molded connector for easy insertion and extraction
- Easy Access: slim-fit quick-connects for use with alligator clips jumper leads, multimeter test leads, etc.
- Quality Materials: tough nickel-alloy conductors in durable ABS housing
- Multi-Purpose: tap power for cooling fans, electric fuel pump, power window, motors electric doors, lamps relays, wiring harnesses etc.
For Use With
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel and Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.