CT8007 Cordless Polarity Computer-Safe Circuit Tester
- SAVES TIME: no ground or clip required
- EASY TO USE: display indicates “CIRCUIT OK +” on contacting positive voltages, and “CIRCUIT OK -” on contacting negative voltages
- SAFE: negligible current draw ( 1 microampere) is 30,000 times less than regular lamp type testers. This gives complete safety when working around sensitive electronic control modules and sensors
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
The CT8007 is a computer safe, all solid state electronics circuit tester. Unlike regular test lights, this high-impedance circuit tester is safe to use around automotive computers, electronics, ECMs, PCMs, ECUs, sensors, and air bags.
Rugged, built to last and simple to use, is self powered (no batteries needed) and it requires no wire or clip connector to ground. The CT8007’s LCD display shows polarity, allowing users to check for power and ground in less time that it takes to set-up a regular test light. Specially designed for use in automobiles, trucks, tractors, trailers, RV’s, motorcycles, boats, and any DC-powered circuit from 3 to 28 volts.
- Rugged solid-state electronic voltage detector needs no wire or clip connector to ground
- Safe around automotive microcomputers, electronics control modules, sensors, etc.
- Specifically designed for use on autos, trucks, trailers, RVs, & boats.
- Cap with pocket clip
- Input impedance: 10 Mohm Minimun (draws approx. 1 microamp @ 24 V)
- Input voltage: 6 to 28 Volts. D.C.
- Indicators: LCD display with polarity indicators
- Body: High strength, lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced plastic
- Power source: Self powered
- Weight: 1.2 Oz ( 30 g)
- Dimensions: 4.562″L x 1.062″W x 0.438″ D. (116.05 x 26.98 x 11.12 mm)
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.