This meter offers an easy and portable solution for troubleshooting electrical and electronic circuits and systems. With its large and easy to read display, you can use this device with one hand and keep sight of your testing point while reading the display. You can measure outputs in sensors, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity across cables, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
CT8012 Ergonomic Digital Multimeter
- Single hand range and scale selection while testing
EASY TO READ
- Large easy to read 1/2″ (12.5 mm) digits display
- Comfortable grip allows holding as a pen or a handle
- Rugged plastic enclosure
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Proposition 65 Warning
- Probe protective cap
- Alligator clip adapter for test probe
- 9 Volt alkaline battery
- User’s manual
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP), Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems
- DC Voltage: ±0.8% + 1dgts., 1MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: ±1.5% + 10 dgts., 450KOhm input impedance, 40 to 200 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- Resistance: ±1.0% + 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc overload protection
- DC Current: ± 2.0 % + 2 dgts., Internal 200mA/250V fuse protection
- Diode test: 1.0 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage