The CT8015 is designed to be safely used by professionals or recreational users to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems. Measure outputs in sensors, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity across cables, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
CT8015 Manual Range Digital Multimeter
- Easy handling and operation
EASY TO READ
- Large easy to read 1/2″ (12.5 mm) digits display
- Rugged plastic enclosure
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Proposition 65 Warning
- Protective holster
- Soft pouch for carrying and storage
- Two test probes, one red and one black 35½” (0.9 m) long each
- 9 Volt Alkaline
- User’s manual
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP), Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems.
- DC Voltage: ±0.8% ± 1dgts., 1MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: ±1.5% ± 10 dgts., 450KOhm input impedance, 40 to 200 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- Resistance: ±1.0% ± 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc Overload protection
- DC Current: ± 1.0 % ± 2 dgts., Internal 200mA/10A 250V fuse protection
- Diode test: 1.4 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
- Continuity Test: Audible indicator (Buzzer) with circuit resistance is below 100 Ohm
- Transistor Test: hFE value from 0 to 1000 of npn and pnp transistors