CT8017 Autorange Digital Multimeter
- EASY TO USE: Easy handling and operation, with a large easy to read display
- MULTIPURPOSE FEATURES: Measure outputs, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
- DURABLE: Rugged plastic enclosure with soft anti-slip rubber holster protects the instrument against impacts and chemicals
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
The CT8017 is designed to be safely used by professionals or recreational users to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems. Measure outputs in sensors, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity across cables, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP), Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems
- DC Voltage: ±0.8% ± 2 dgts., 2MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: ±1.2% ± 5 dgts., 2MOhm input impedance, 50 to 200 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- DC Current: ± 1.5 % ± 2 dgts., Internal 200mA/10A 250V fuse protection
- AC Current: ± 1.5 % ± 5 dgts., Internal 200mA/10A 250V fuse protection
- Resistance: ±1.2% ± 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc Overload protection
- Diode test: 1.0 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
- Continuity Test: Audible indicator
- Probe protective cap
- Alligator clip adaptor for test probe
- 1604A (9-volt alkaline) battery
- User’s manual
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.