CT8022 Ergonomic Autorange Digital Multimeter
- EASY TO USE: Easy handling and operation, with a large easy to read display
- MULTIPURPOSE FEATURES: Measure outputs, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
- DURABLE: Rugged plastic enclosure with soft anti-slip rubber holster protects the instrument against impacts and chemicals
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
The CT8022 digital meter offers an easy and portable solution for troubleshooting electrical and electronic circuits and systems. With its large and easy to read display, you can use this device with one hand and keep sight of your testing point while reading the display. You can measure outputs in sensors, check grounds, voltage drops, and continuity across cables, and check components like alternators, diodes, fuses, and more.
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP), Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems
- DC Voltage: ±0.8% + 1dgts., 10MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: ±1.2% + 3 dgts., 10MOhm input impedance, 40 to 400 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- DC Current: ± 1.2 % + 3 dgts., Internal 400mA/250V fuse protection
- AC Current: ± 1.2 % + 5 dgts., Internal 400mA/250V fuse protection
- Resistance: ±1.0% + 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc overload protection
- Logic Probe: >2 Volt displays ‘Hi’, ‹0.8 Volt displays ‘Lo’. Input protected up to 250 Volt for > 10 Sec.
- Diode test: 1.0 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
Download Brochure (English)
Download Manual (English)
- CT8022 (core unit)
- Probe protective cap
- Alligator clip adapter for test probe
- 1604A (9-volt alkaline) battery
- User’s manual
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.