- Measure engine RPM, ignition dwell angle, and temperature of exhaust manifold, cooling system, air conditioning, heating system, catalytic converter, etc.
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP),
- Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups, Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems
- State of the Art ergonomic design and styling for easier handling and use
- Full control manual range selection
- Large 3½ digit LCD display
- AC/DC Voltage measurement up to 600 Volt
- DC Current measurement up to 10 A
- Tachometer function measures from 500 to 10000 rpm
- Dwell measurement from 0 to 120º
- Temperature measurement from -40ºC to 1000ºC
- Resistance measurement up to 2 MOhm
- Diode test
- Continuity Test
- Overload protection
- Soft holster for instrument protection
- Auto power off
- DC Voltage: ±0.25% ± 2 dgts., 1MOhm input impedance, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- AC Voltage: ±1.5% ± 5 dgts., 450KOhm input impedance, 40 to 200 Hz, 600 V ac/dc Overload protection
- Resistance: ±1.0% ± 3 dgts., 250 V ac/dc Overload protection
- DC Current: ± 1.0 % ± 3 dgts., Internal 10A/ 250V fuse protection
- Diode test: 2.4 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
- Continuity Test: Audible indicator (Buzzer) with circuit resistance is below 100 Ohm
- Temperature: -40º to 400°C (±0.7 + 3 dgts.), 400°C to 1000°C (±1.5 + 10 dgts.)
- Protective holster
- Soft pouch for carrying and storage
- Two test probes, one red and one black 35½” (0.9 m) long each
- One K Type thermocouple probe for temperature measurements
- 9 V alkaline battery
- User’s Manual