CT8030 Dual Display Professional Automotive Multimeter (discontinued)
- Measure engine RPM, ignition dwell angle, and temperature of exhaust manifold, cooling system, air conditioning, heating system, catalytic converter, etc.
- Measure output in sensors like Oxygen (O2), Coolant Temperature, Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Air, Pressure (MAP),
- Manifold Air Flow (MAF), etc.
- Check grounds, Voltage drops and continuity across Connectors, Wires, Cables, Relays Contacts, Lamps, Switches, etc.
- Check components like Alternator, Diodes, Relays Coils, Condensers, Ignition Coils, Spark Plug Wires, Magnetic Pick-ups,
- Motors, Switches, Fuses, etc.
- An essential tool for all around troubleshooting of electrical and electronic circuit and systems
- Simple and easy to use
- The more ergonomic profile compared with previous models makes handling and operation easier and more convenient
- Single knob selects function and range
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- Soft anti-slip rubber holster protects the instrument against impacts and chemicals
- Large easy to read 1/2″ (12.5 mm) digits display
- Design allows comfortable hand holding or resting at convenient places horizontally or at an angle by using the stand at the back of the holster
- DC Voltage: 0 to ± 1000V, ±0.3% ± 2 dgts., 10MΩ input impedance
- AC Voltage: 0 to 750V, ±2.5% ± 5 dgts., 10MΩ input impedance, 50 to 500 Hz
- DC Current: 0 to ± 10A, ± 0.8 % ± 4 dgts.,
- AC Current: 0 to 10A, ± 0.8 % ± 4 dgts.
- Resistance: 0 to 40 MΩ ± 0.8% ± 5 dgts.,
- Frequency: 0 to 20 KHz, ± 0.01 % ± 2 dgts.
- Tachometer: 30 to 20000 RPM, ± 2 RPM
- Dwell: 0 to 360º, ± 1.2°/ krpm/cyl + 2d
- Fuel Injector (pulse width): 0.05 to 250 mS, ± 0.05 mS +1d
- Oxygen Test: Measures cross count up to 10/Second
- Alternator Test: Measures output voltage ripple, beeps if ripple exceeds 0.45V
- Fault code reader: Retrieves blink type fault codes
- DTC Decoder: Retrieves Impulse Code Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Diode test: 2.4 ± 0.6 mA test current, 3.2 V max. test voltage
- Continuity Test: Audible indicator (Buzzer) with circuit resistance is below 100 Ohm
- Temperature: -20º to 1000°C or 0°F to 1832°F (±2% + 1 dgts.)
- Protective holster
- Hard padded case for carrying and storage
- Two test probes, One red and one black, 1000V/10A rated (IEC1010/EN61010 CAT II), 35½” long
- One K Type thermocouple probe for temperature measurements
- Two alligator clip adaptors
- Two DTC connector probes
- Inductive Pickup for RPM measurements
- 9 V alkaline battery
- User’s Manual
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.