LTX10 Infrared Thermometer with Laser Sight
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: Temperature measurement range of -20 DEG F to 1000 DEG F.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: useful in all kind of applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, agricultural, aviation, HVAC, farming and general temperature measurement applications.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
This product is currently unavailable for purchase in the United States – if you are located outside of the United States and would like to order this product, please email us.
The LTX10 is a contactless infrared thermometer with laser sight, useful in all kind of applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, agricultural, aviation, HVAC, farming and general temperature measurement applications where performing quick measurements, measuring from a safe distance or in hard to reach places is required.
The LTX10 will do the job each and every time quickly and reliably. The units offers a temperature measurement range of -20 DEG F to 1000 DEG F, a 10:1 optical ratio and it comes loaded with a laser pointer, IR sensor, large LCD, selectable scales (˚C/˚F), backlight, laser On/Off feature, user’s manual and a convenient soft pouch for carrying and storing the unit.
- Check rotor/drum temperature for sticking calliper pistons
- Detect overheating electrical components, connectors, and wiring harnesses
- Pinpoint radiator core restrictions and check coolant sensor temperature
- Diagnose cooling systems
- Diagnose catalytic converters
- Quickly check temperatures for misfiring sparkplugs, dead cylinders, fuel injectors, axle bearings, air duct vents, tires and asphalt for racers
- Air conditioner/Heat exchangers
- Body shop (Painting/baking temps)
- State of the Art patented ergonomic design and styling for enhanced
handling and use
- Wide temperature range: -20° to 1000° F ( -30° to 538°C)
- Optimum 10:1 distance to measurement spot ratio
- Class II laser pointer
- Large LCD display with symbols and backlight
- Quick selection between °C/°F
- Continuous reading and data hold modes
- Soft holster for instrument protection
- Auto power off
- 3½ digits LCD display
- Measure/Hold indicator
- Laser On indicator
- Measuring units indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Measurement range: -20° to 1000° F ( -30° to 538°C)
- Resolution: 0.1 to 1 (°C or °F)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Response time: <500 mS (approx.)
- Target Size/ Field of View: 10:1 optics ratio with a 1″ (25 mm) minimum target diameter
- Repeatability: 0.5% of reading, plus one digit
- Sensor Wavelength: 7 to 14 µm
- Emissivity: Fixed at 0.95
- Laser Pointer: Laser Diode, < 1mW output wavelength 630-670 nm, Class II
- Power Source: 9-volt battery type NEDA 1604, IEC6F22 IEC 6LR61
- Battery life: Approx. 20 hours.(w/alkaline batteries)
- Power Saving: Automatic shut off after 7 seconds
- Dimensions: 7.00″(H) x 1.88″(W) x 3.13″(D), 178 mm x 48 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz or 215 g (w/ battery)
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature
- Laser sight allows for accurate targeting
- Measures objects temperatures without contact
- Safely measure temperature of hot parts and objects from a distance
- Quick response: 0.5 sec
- LTX10 (core unit)
- Soft Pouch
- 6904A (9-volt alkaline) battery
- User’s Manual
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.