TA110 Laser Tachometer and Counter
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE: measure and test the number of rotations per minute (RPM) on any spinning shaft, pulley, wheel, drive belt, fan
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: wide measuring range: 60 to 99,999 RPM or count, 2″ to 20″ reading distance.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY
This product is currently unavailable for purchase in the United States – if you are located outside of the United States and would like to order this product, please email us.
The TA110 Laser Tachometer and counter can be used to measure and test the number of rotations per minute (RPM) or total number of rotations or events on any spinning shaft, pulley, wheel, drive belt, fan, or other rotating objects in general, safely, accurately and easily due to its unique ergonomic design. Numerous application uses can be found in industrial, automotive, heavy duty, HVAC, agricultural and aviation maintenance sectors.
Wide measuring range: 60 to 99,999 RPM or count, 2″ to 20″ reading distance, Min/max memory recall, backlit display, <0.3 sec response time, count function and auto power off.
- Internal combustion engines
- Electric motors
- Rotating machinery
- State of the Art patented ergonomic design
- Measures from 60 to 99999 RPM
- 0.05 % accuracy
- 2 to 20″ (50 to 500 mm) measuring range
- Quick selection between RPM and Count functions
- Maximum and minimum memory recall functions
- Continuous reading and data hold modes
- Quick response: <0.3 seconds
- Large LCD display with symbols and backlight
- On target display indicator
- RPM, Total revolutions, maximum, minimum and last reading memory
- Laser powered optical system is easy to use under all light conditions
- Only setup required is a reflective mark on the rotating part
- 5 x 0.7″ (16mm)digits display
- On target indicator
- RPM indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Accuracy: ±(0.05%+1 Digit)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Response time: >0.3 sec.(over 120 RPM)
- Range Selection: Auto Ranging
- Memory: Max. value, Min. value and display hold stored automatically in memory
- Distance to target: 2″ to 20″ (50 mm to 500 mm)
- Laser Pointer: Laser Diode, < 1mW output wavelength 630-670 nm, Class II
- Power Source: 9-volt alkaline battery type NEDA 1604
- Battery life: Approx. 5 hours.(w/alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 3.13″x 1.88″x 7.0″ (80 x 48 x 178 mm)
- Weight: 7.6 oz. (215 g) including battery
- Attach a small piece of reflective tape to the shaft or rotating part, aim the laser beam to the reflective mark and read the RPM or revolutions count on the large display.
- Maximum, minimum and last reading are automatically saved into the internal memory of the instrument, and can be recalled at any time
- Bright and powerful laser optical system allows for easy targeting of rotating shaft, wheel, etc., even in bright daylight.
- Measurement can be obtained from safe and comfortable distances from 2″ to 200″
The large 5 digits digital display allows measurements of up to 99,999 RPM without need to switch scales or multiply readings.
- TA110 (core unit)
- Soft Pouch
- 16″ (400 mm) long reflective tape
- 6904A (9-volt alkaline) battery
- User’s Manual
Parts & Accessories
Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.