General Technologies Corp., announces the launch of its new innovative fuse socket connector set, model CT6100. The set consists of 3 connectors sized in Mini, ATO and Maxi format to cover all fuse sockect requirements in the automotive electrical repair field.
These specially designed, plastic encapsulated connectors provide quick and reliable access to fuse block circuits for testing voltages, currents and for tapping into the power line without damaging the fuse block on vehicles. Built with chrome-plated contacts for wear and corrosion resistance, and a specially designed ABS plastic insulating body for easy insertion and extraction.Features:
- Ergonomically molded connector.
- Easy access connector tabs fit :
- ¼” quick connects.
- Alligator clips.
- Jumper Leads.
- Multimeter test leads.
- Plated contacts for maximum conductivity and durability.
- Fits all Maxi, ATO and Mini automotive fuse sockets.
- Easily tap power to energize/check electrical components and accessories on:
- Cooling fans.
- Electric fuel pump.
- Power window motors.
- Electric doors.
- Wiring harnesses.