General Technologies’ patented TA110 Laser Tachometer can be used to measure the number of rotations per minute (rpm) on any spinning shaft, pulley, wheel, drive belt, fan, or other rotating objects, safely, accurately and easily due to its unique ergonomic design.
- State of the Art patented ergonomic design
- Wide measuring range: 1 to 99,999 RPM
- Wide distance range: 2″ to 20″ (50 to 500 mm)
- Quick selection between RPM and Count functions
- Maximum and minimum memory recall functions
- Continuous reading and data hold modes
- Quick response: < 0.3 seconds
- Laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Large LCD display with symbols and backlight
- Non-contact technology
- Safely measures RPM from a distance, away from hot and/or moving parts
- Soft holster for instrument protection
- Auto power off
GTC’s new and affordable Made in Canada TA110 laser tachometer and counter offers superior quality and reliability compared to imported units and is packed with features to ensure the job is done right each and every time.
General Technologies Corp. #121-7350 72nd Street Delta, BC V4G 1H9 1-800-440-5582 www.gtc.ca For full product info, please visit: www.gtc.ca/EN/TA110_EN.html