General Technologies unveiled a new, computer safe, all solid state electronics circuit tester . Unlike regular test lights, this high-impedance circuit tester is safe to use around automotive computers, electronics, ecm’s, sensors and air bags. It requires no wire or clip connector to ground. Rugged, built to last and simple to use on automobiles, trucks, trailers, RV’s, motorcycles, boats and any DC powered circuit from 3 to 28 volts. The tester allows users to run a test in less time that it takes to set-up a regular test light on a suitable ground.Summary of Key Features:
- Safe with ECM’s, Sensors, Transducers, Airbags, etc.
- No ground-wire or clip required.
- Detects from 3 to 28 volts.
- Light, sound and vibration.
- Rugged Stainless Steel Construction.
- Unique V-groove needle accessory for wire piercing and safe carrying.
- Solid State lamp for lifetime lasting performance.
- Replaceable long-life alkaline batteries included.