General Technologies Corp. has released its new dedicated Diesel engine tachometer model TA300, to replace the older model TD101. This new tachometer add several features, which provide it with the flexibility to use this instrument with a wide variety of engines and conditions. Some of the new features include: backwards compatibility with the piezoelectric used in the TD101, protective rubber holster, adjustable trigger level and sensitivity, real time maximum and minimum displays, etc..
- Rugged construction
- Wide measuring range: 200 to 19,999 RPM
- Adjustable signal threshold level
- Adjustable signal sensitivity level
- Quick and easy selection of No. of cycles
- Displays maximum and minimum readings in real time
- Quick response: < 0.3 seconds
- Large LCD display with symbols and measuring units
- Auto power off
GTC’s new TA300 Smartach is a made in Canada product, and carries a 1 year warranty.
General Technologies Corp.
#121-7350 72nd Street
Delta, BC V4G 1H9
For full product info, please visit: www.gtc.ca/EN/TA300_EN.html