General Technologies Corp. started shipping the new and enhanced TA100 Smartach+. This new version of the popular wireless tachometer and secondary ignition voltage meter, incorporates many new features, like a rugged flexible antenna, protective rubber holster, enhanced detection range for the tachometer function, more accurate secondary ignition voltage measurements, maximum and minimum display, a function that lets the user to adust the KV scale, etc.
- Rugged construction with protective holster and flexible antenna
- Wide measuring range: 200 to 19,999 RPM
- Wide distance from the antenna to ignition system measuring range for tachometer function
- Quick and easy selection of No. of cycles and No. of cylinders
- Displays maximum and minimum readings in real time
- Quick response: < 0.3 seconds
- Large LCD display with symbols and measuring units
- Non-contact technology
- Auto power off
GTC’s new TA100 Smartach is a made in Canada product, and carries a 1 year warranty.
General Technologies Corp.
#121-7350 72nd Street
Delta, BC V4G 1H9
For full product info, please visit: www.gtc.ca/EN/TA100_EN.html