Designed for quick and easy use, this new tachometer requires only a connection to the vehicle’s battery or cigarette lighter socket to measure engine RPM. No sensors, reflective tapes, etc. are necessary, because the TA303 uses the ripples generated by the engine’s alternator to automatically calculate its speed, so it can be used on any diesel or gasoline engine equipped with an alternator. The TA303 is compatible with 12 to 42 VDC electrical systems, and includes cables to connect to the vehicle’s battery, cigarette lighter socket, and a 118′ (3 m) extension cable, user’s manual, and a hard carrying/storage case.
- Measures RPM on any piston engine equiped with an alternator
- Rugged construction
- Wide measuring range: 200 to 9,999 RPM
- Cable adapters to connect to the vehicle’s battery and cigarette lighter socket connector
- Includes a 118″ (3 m) extension cable
- Quick and easy selection of No. of cycles
- Quick response: < 0.3 seconds
- Large LCD display with indicators
- Operates from 9 to 42 VDC
GTC’s new TA303 Smartach is a made in Canada product, and carries a 1 year warranty.
General Technologies Corp.
#121-7350 72nd Street
Delta, BC V4G 1H9
For full product info, please visit: www.gtc.ca/EN/TA303_EN.html